The progress and growth over the years has been more than steady, but 2010 was an especially strong year:
- In January BC Adhesives moved into its new, custom designed building in Franklin just south of Milwaukee. The building is on a lot that will allow for significant future expansion; a likely possibility having outgrown its original facility in just over five years.
- Won the H.B. Fuller “Diamond Award” as the 2010 Distributor of the Year for Outstanding Growth
- Year end revenues reached an all-time high, more than doubling from 2008 to 2010.
The success of the Brozynski, Cassidy and Mahoney team is rooted in personally establishing a consultative, hands-on relationship with its clients. In addition to representing a uniquely strong portfolio of the leading adhesive brands, what sets BC Adhesives apart is superior technical expertise and intimate knowledge of the complete range of customer production equipment and product substrates. This allows BC Adhesives to research, specify and provide the best possible adhesive for a particular application.
BC Adhesives specializes in the following markets:
- Packaging: Food Processing & General Purpose
- Graphic Arts/Publishing
- Paper Converting
- Product Assembly & Construction
Technical Expertise & Service
With the cost of adhesives continuing to rise and product allocations under pressure, it is more critical than ever to maximize the efficiency of each application. That starts with being able to select the absolute best technology from the very best manufacturers in the industry; manufacturers who continuously invest in R & D, even in mature markets such as packaging and graphic arts.
But the real cost of adhesives is the consumption, not the cost per container. The BC Adhesive team combines its technical expertise with ongoing, proactive support to ensure its customers are utilizing the most efficient consumption practices. Like reducing dual trips to a single orifice, applying optimal stitch patterns and using cold glue with hot melt assist.
Simply put, BC Adhesives is able to precisely specify and supply customers with the newest generation technology from the top manufacturers in the industry. All with the shortest possible lead times. And, with a corporate mission to optimize the efficient use of each application, we keep a keen eye on sustainability!