BC Adhesives was founded in 2004 by Ed Brozynski and Terry Cassidy, each at the time with over 15 years in industrial adhesives distribution. Joined in 2006 by John Mahoney, a third industry veteran with over 20 years of experience, the three principals began to establish BC Adhesives as one of the top distributors in the adhesives industry.
The progress and growth over the years has been more than steady, but 2010 was an especially strong year:
- Won the H.B. Fuller “Diamond Award” as the 2010 Distributor of the Year for Outstanding Growth
- Year-end revenues reached an all-time high, more than doubling from 2008 to 2010.
- In January 2010 BC Adhesives moved into its new, custom designed building in Franklin, just south of Milwaukee, creating 10,000 square feet of warehouse space.
- Based on steady growth, BC Adhesives expanded their territory to California and the Southwest.
- By 2018, BC Adhesives had already outgrown the current facility and added a new addition of 13,000 square feet to the warehouse, doubling its capacity. The building is on a lot that will allow for a third expansion, when needed.
- Based on strong growth in current packaging and graphic arts markets, BC Adhesives added a Business Unit Manager to handle their future growth in the Product Assembly
- Since 2010, BC Adhesives has experienced double digit sales growth on a year over year basis.
The success of the Brozynski, Cassidy and Mahoney team is rooted in personally establishing a consultative, hands-on relationship with its clients. In addition to representing a uniquely strong portfolio of the leading adhesive brands, what sets BC Adhesives apart is superior technical expertise and intimate knowledge of the complete range of customer production equipment and product substrates. This allows BC Adhesives to research, specify and provide the best possible adhesive for a particular application.
BC Adhesives specializes in the following markets: