A Leader in Industrial Adhesive Distribution
BC Adhesives was founded in 2004 by Ed Brozynski and Terry Cassidy, each at the time with over 15 years in industrial adhesives distribution. Joined in 2006 by John Mahoney, a third industry veteran with over 20 years of experience, the three principals began to establish BC Adhesives as one of the top distributors in the adhesives industry.
The progress and growth over the years has been more than steady, but 2010 was an especially strong year:
- Won the H.B. Fuller “Diamond Award” as the 2010 Distributor of the Year for Outstanding Growth
- Year-end revenues reached an all-time high, more than doubling from 2008 to 2010
- In January 2010 BC Adhesives moved into its new, custom designed building in Franklin, just south of Milwaukee, creating 10,000 square feet of warehouse space
- Based on steady growth, the team expanded their territory to California and the Southwest
- By 2018, the company had already outgrown the current facility and added a new addition of 13,000 square feet to the warehouse, doubling its capacity. The building is on a lot that will allow for a third expansion, when needed
- Based on strong growth in current packaging and graphic arts markets, BC Adhesives added a Business Unit Manager to handle their future growth in Product Assembly
- Since 2010, the team has experienced double digit sales growth on a year over year basis
The success of the Brozynski, Cassidy and Mahoney team is rooted in personally establishing a consultative, hands-on relationship with its clients. In addition to representing a uniquely strong portfolio of the leading adhesive brands, what sets BC Adhesives apart is superior technical expertise and intimate knowledge of the complete range of customer production equipment and product substrates. This allows BC Adhesives to research, specify and provide the best possible adhesive for a particular application.
What Our Clients Say
BC Adhesives Primary Markets
Technical Expertise & Service
With the cost of adhesives continuing to rise and product allocations under pressure, it is more critical than ever to maximize the efficiency of each application. That starts with being able to select the absolute best technology from the very best manufacturers in the industry; manufacturers who continuously invest in R & D, even in mature markets such as packaging and graphic arts.
But the real cost of adhesives is the consumption, not the cost per pound. The BC Adhesive team combines its technical expertise with ongoing, proactive support to ensure its customers are utilizing the most efficient consumption practices. Such as reducing dual tips to a single orifice, applying optimal stitch patterns and sometimes taking a unit a part and re-assembling it. .
Simply put, BC Adhesives is able to precisely specify and supply customers with the newest generation technology from the top manufacturers in the industry. All with the shortest possible lead times. And, with a corporate mission to optimize the efficient use of each application, we keep a keen eye on sustainability!
BC Adhesives Awards
- Future 50 Awards 2008 and 2009
- HB Fuller Distributor of the Year Awards 2010 and 2017
- Wisdom Adhesives Circle of Excellence Award
Contact Us Today
Contact us today to learn more about the 5 sustainable adhesives that you should be implementing into your products! With more than two decades of experience our trusted team can help you optimize your workflow and work towards a healthier planet.